The DMM7510 combines a precision, high-resolution digital multimeter (DMM), graphical touchscreen display, and high-speed, high-resolution digitizer to create the first graphical sampling multimeter. With pA-level sensitivity and 1Msample/s sampling, it accurately measures ultra-low sleep mode currents and transmit drain currents from wireless devices.
Keithley DMM7510 7½-Digit Graphical Sampling Multimeter
- DC voltage sensitivity: 10 nV
- Current sensitivity: 1 pA
- Resistance sensitivity: 0.1 µΩ
- Sample current drain wave shapes at rates up to 1Msample/s
- Sample over 5 decades with the digitizer’s 18-bit resolution
- 14 ppm 1-year DC volt accuracy
- 60 ppm 1-year DC current accuracy
- 24 ppm 1-year resistance accuracy
- Internal auto-calibration
- Standard mode storage: 11 million readings
- Compact mode storage: 27.5 Million readings
- All readings timestamped
The DMM7510’s digitizer can measure the current drain in all the IoT device’s operating states. Capture µA sleep mode currents and transmit currents up to 1A with the combination of sensitive and fast current measurements from the high resolution, high speed digitizer.