All-in-one solution with 15 built-in measurements
Get 15 built-in measurement functions, including digitizing, capacitance, and temperature. Make low current and low resistance measurements on low-power devices. Capture transient signals with the built-in digitizer. See two measurements simultaneously to maximize test data. The DMM6500 eliminates the need for additional instruments.
Visualize data and identify measurement trends with the ease of a touchscreen
Get instant measurement insight, such as capturing transient signals and seeing data trends and statistics right on the touchscreen, so you can analyze your data faster and eliminate making additional measurements.
- Display plots of waveforms including overlays of one waveform over another.
- Pinch and zoom features allow studying transients and signal waveshapes.
- User cursors and computer statistics to characterize waveforms.
Stream and log data to secure cloud-based data visualizations
Now you can stream data from your DMM6500 and create real-time IoT dashboards and anywhere-accessible data visualizations
- Monitor and log data streams directly from the DMM6500 in real-time and from anywhere – with no PC-in-the-middle required.
- Get e-Mail and text alerts using triggers based on measurement thresholds and other mathematical rules.
- Access, visualize, archive, share, transform, and analyze current and historical data from anywhere – no install required.
- Create dashboards for standardization, repeatability, and readability.
- Overlay, time-dilate, and compare data sets across test runs.
Expand to ten measurement channels
If you need to look at more devices simultaneously or make multi-point measurements on a device, you can select an optional scan card that gives you up to 10 measurement channels without needing to buy more instruments.
Greater production test throughput and lower cost of test
- Make measurements as short as 0.0005 power line cycles or 8.3 µs (10 µs) for 60 Hz (50 Hz) power lines.
- Use on-instrument, intelligent, command and control processing to reduce PC communication for reduced test time.
Get an extensive set of interface options
Standard LAN LXI and USB plus optional GPIB, RS-232, and TSP-Link® interfaces
Get code emulation for popular Keithley and competitive DMMs allowing you quick and easy code conversion and faster upgrade.