- Detects & records sags/dips, swells, interruptions, transients, harmonics, flicker, RVC and more – Meets & Exceeds Industry Standards
- IEC 61000-4-30 Class A Edition 3 PQ compliant (certificate) – Reliable Measurements from a Reputable Manufacturer
- Power Quality, demand & energy analysis – Complete Power Monitoring Surveys
- Measures, records and triggers on power parameters such as V, I, W, VA, VAR, PF, demand, energy & more
- 7″ color, touch LCD display
- Colored Cables & Connector Panel – Safety, Convenience & Ease Of Use
- AnswerModules® Included
- Dran-View 7 Software – Powerful Data Analysis, Reporting & Remote Control
- Ethernet & Wireless Communications for Remote Control & Data Downloading – Be Safe & Productive
- Tests 50/60Hz and 16/25Hz
- Also available in an IP65 enclosure with phase power – See the Dranetz HDPQ Guide SP
- 3 year factory warranty
- Made in the USA in our ISO 9001:2015 certified factory
The Dranetz HDPQ Guide Plus (Portable) power quality analyzer offers the best combination of value & technology from Dranetz, or any other PQ analyzer available! It includes all of the features of the Dranetz HDPQ Visa Plus, but adds Wi-Fi communications, AnswerModules®, and a 10,000 cycle recording buffer for fault and inrush recording!
The Dranetz HDPQ Guide Plus provides you the best in class power quality monitoring capabilities available. It measures to all current industry standards, including IEC 61000-4-30 Class A Edition 3, IEC 61000-4-7, IEEE 1159, IEEE 519:2014, IEEE 1459, and more. Equipped with 8 independent channels, automated setups provide instant detection of circuits and configurations, ensuring that the instrument is ready to successfully collect data in seconds. Users can select the length and mode of data collection, including troubleshooting, data logging, power quality surveys, energy, and load balancing. The Intelligent AnswerModule® feature provides consultant-like analysis of sag directivity, capacitor switching transient identification/directivity, and motor analysis/reporting.
The Dranetz HDPQ Guide Plus enables users to review data and change settings remotely from virtually any smartphone, tablet and mobile device, as well as with traditional PC and MAC laptops and desktops. Just hook up the instrument, close the cabinets to the ‘safe’ environment, and review data and control the instrument using either the VNC interface in our Dran-View 7 software or a free VNC client on your Smartphone or Tablet from anywhere with connectivity to the instrument.